Who & What Program is about
(Ages 12 – 13) – Snow Stars Level 4+
Start Date: November 9th, 2019
Finish Date: April 19th, 2020
Time: 9:00 am start, 3:45pm finish, 12:30 – 1:15 Un-supervised lunch break
6 hours on snow
Location: Lake Louise Ski Resort
How many days of instruction in Lake Louise: 21 weekends
How many days of instruction at COP: 30 days (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 9 days November Camp (TBA)
- 4 Days Christmas and new year Camp
How often do we race: 4 Week Ends races
Recommended passes: LLSA and COP.
Minimum Ski Level: 4
Athlete to Coach Ration: 6:1
Family Weekend Camp (3 Days), TBA.
- Speed Camp (price and location TBA)
- Whistler Cup race (cost TBA)
course fee CAD 4,600 (include VIP pass at Lake Louise)
* Registration fee (Include Use of Decente ski jacket) $150.00.
*A Canada Alpine Insurance $140.00