Who & What Program is about
(Ages 12 – 13) – Snow Stars Level 4+
Start Date: November 10th, 2018
Finish Date: April 14th, 2019
Time: 9:00 am start, 3:45pm finish, 12:30 – 1:15 Un-supervised lunch break
6 hours on snow
Location: Lake Louise Ski Resort
How many days of instruction in Lake Louise: 22 weekends
How many days of instruction at COP: 30 days (Tuesday and Thursday)
- 9 days November Camp at Nakiska with Daniela Ceccarelli (Olimpic Gold Medalist) and her Italian Golden Team
- 3 Days Christmas and new year Camp
How often do we race: 5 Week Ends races
Recommended passes: LLSA and COP.
Minimum Ski Level: 4
Athlete to Coach Ration: 4:1
We are proud to announce our World Cup Equipment:
BioMovie, it is a software used by the Italian National Team to analize each individual skier in order to improve his tecnique.
Whiper Sport radio is a new tools tested by our club last season that give coach the possibility to make a faster and continuous "two way' communication between coach and athlete for a real "on line" correction.
Family Weekend Camp (3 Days), Sun Peaks.
- Speed Camp (price and location TBA)
- Whistler Cup race (cost TBA)
course fee CAD $4,200
* Registration fee (IncludeuUse of Decente ski pants and jacket) $150.00.
*A Canada Alpine Insurance $140.00