- Advanced 52 days designed for children 10-11 years old
- Hi Performance 70 Days is designed for very advanced athlete.
Who & What Program is about
(Ages 10 – 11) U12 Team – Snow Stars Level 2+
Start Date: November 2021
Finish Date: April 2022
Time: 9 :00 am start, 3:45 pm finish, 45 minutes Un-Supervised lunch break
6 hours on the snow
Location: Lake Louise Ski Resort and COP (week night training 4:30-6:30 pm).
How many days of training:
Advanced U12: 52 days at Lake Louise
Hi Performance U12: 70 Days at Lake Louise
- Training at Norquay in November (week ends) ski pass excluded
- COP Training on week day night (13 days). Cost $900.00
- November Camp at Nakiska. Cost TBA
- December Camp at Nakiska. Cost TBA
- Christmas Camp at Lake Louise Cost TBA
- New Year Camp at Lake Louise Cost TBA
- Spring Camp. Cost: TBA
How often do we race: 4 races (U12 Provincials).
Recommended passes: Lake Louise Ski Pass and COP Mid Week Pass.
Minimum Ski Level: 3+
Athlete to Coach Ration: 4:1 ratio
- *Note that alpine skiing is known as a “late specialization sport”.Therefore, ALL programs will enjoy a balanced mix of skill development, supervised technical free skiing and an introduction to self-esteem and confidence building through friendly competitions, drill courses and professional coaching.
Athletes will be placed by ability first. Pre puberty, growth and maturation differences recognize that size and birthdate are often considered before grouping by age only.
Advanced Program: $3,200.00
Hi Performance Program: $4,800.00
Program Registartion Fee (include use of Descente ski jacket) CAD 150.00
ACA Insurance $TBA