Piero Cicalese, President
Piero has been working as Executive in several company in the Oil & Gas industry worldwide: America, Europe, Middle East.
Stephanie Terrill, Board Member
Stephanie Terrill is a KPMG Board of Directos member, she has over twenty years of international business experience and advises clients in diverse industries. She has previously held board positions for non-profit organizations including treasurer. Stephanie is a Chartered Accountant and earned her ahelor of Arts (Honours) degree from the University of Waterloo with honours in Chartered Accounting and Minor Economics. She was a member of the University of Waterloo ski team and continues to be an avid skier.
Natalia Cicalese - Director Scholarsip
Piero wife Natalia, business owner, is in charge or the Scholarship program in order to help the families to participate in this beautiful outdoor sport.
Rick Bowie – Director
One of the original pioneers of Freestyle Skiing in
Rick was also involved in developing alpine racing programs at the family owned ski area in
Rick over the years has donated his time to numerous charitable ski events, which include the following; The Disabled Skiers Association, The Calgary Educational Partnership Foundation, The B.C. Children’s Hospital, Ronald McDonald House and the Greater Victoria Hospital Foundation to name a few.
- Former World Cup Freestyle Skiing Champion
- 5-Time Canadian Freestyle Skiing Champion
- 2-Time European Cup Champion
- 2-Time Australian Freestyle Skiing Champion
- Featured skier in numerous “Warren Miller Ski Films”
- Featured skier in several Television Commercials, Labatt’s, Right Guard, Coca-Cola & McDonald’s (Japan)
- Stunt double for Don Johnson in made for television movie with Paramount Pictures “Ski Lift to Death.”