- Option A: 42 day advanced program designed for children 8-9 years old.
Option B: 56 days program designed for children 8-9 years old with COP training.
Development Program Ages 8-9
Who & What Program is about
(Ages 8 – 9 years old) – Snow Stars Level 3+
Start Date: November 18th, 2017
Finish Date: April 22nd, 2018
Time: 9:30 am start, 3:30pm finish, 12:00 – 1:00 Un-supervised lunch break
5 hours on snow
Location: Lake Louise Ski Resort
How many days of instruction: 21 Sundays and 21 Saturdays (option A and B)
- COP Training 13 days on Tuesday 6:30-8:30 pm (only Option b) or Lake Louise on Friday for the resident in Lake Louise and BC
How often do we race: 5 races (Pantheon Cup), 3 races (NGL Provincials) optional
Recommended passes: LLSA and COP week day pass (Option B)
Minimum Ski Level: 3+
Athlete to Coach Ration: 5:1
- 2 days November Camp at Nakiska with Daniela Ceccarelli (Olimpic Gold Medalist) and her Italian Golden Team. Cost $200 dollars (included Ski Pass).
Christmas Camp 2 days. Cost $100 dollars.
- Option A CAD $ 1,900.00
- Option B CAD $ 2,500.00
- Registration Fee (include use of Decente ski jacket and pants): $150.00
- A Canada Alpine Insurance: $77.00